Going Solar Checklist
What Makes a Good Wiser Host Facility?
- Unobstructed flat or south-facing areas (roofs or parking lots) with good solar exposure
- Large and consistent electricity bills
- New or recent roof*
- Minimal shading
- Commercial entity
- Desire to enhance financial planning and your bottom line by hedging against future utility rate hikes
- Desire to access clean energy, at rates lower than your utility
- Public debt rating is not required! This means we work with nonprofits, small businesses and public entities.
*A new or recent roof is optimal, however, if you have an older roof we will work with you to see what can be achieved.